Monday, April 7, 2008

Movie Time

I'm back and the silence is broken...I have daycare kids here, my girls are awake and the music is on.


Yesterday was a rainy (yes-rainy, not snowy!!!!) Sunday so after church we rented some movies and lounged around as a family. We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks and UnderDog. Both were pretty cute movies and the girls loved them. One thing we didn't realize was that Jason Lee stars in both movies! He's Dave in Chipmunks and the voice of UnderDog/Shoe Shine. Anyway, as any rainy/movie day needs, we snuggled on the couches under blankets, ate popcorn and drank lemonade. Mikayla can't have popcorn, but she was happy as can be sitting in the little papason chair, eating her Cheerios and having a sippy of water. It was too cute to see her so proud of herself for being like the big girls.



One thing I really wish I would have gotten video of was the girls dancing. In Alvin and the Chipmunks, there is a lot of music, obviously. Each time a song would come on all 3 girls would jump up to dance. It was so cute to see them all boogying down to the music. Usually, Alayna would do something, Lilly would copy, and Mikayla would try to copy. LOL They all love to dance and may be the next Go-Gos or something. We'll see. But I promise that one of these days I'll get the dance routine on video so you all can see it. Talent scouts can e-mail me later!

No comments: