Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The blahs

I have been feeling a little blah lately and I'm starting to wonder if I've finally caved. See, the kids have had the worst winter in their history this year, constantly battling colds and the ickies. I have been so thankful to not get those colds and the flu. I don't know how I haven't, but I figure that God knew I had to take care of them so He wouldn't allow me to get sick. Who knows.


Well, I have finally been showing those awful symptoms for the past week or so. I have been achey, my tummy hurts, I have headaches. Ugh, I hate being sick (who loves it, right?) and have no idea what I'm going to do.


Now I REALLY have no idea what I'm going to do:



*I posted more, so look below*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had me going for a second there! I just kept thinking, wow, that is one determined baby! Good April Fool's!

Heather

Alicia said...

Oh, my goodness! You got me good! I was in disbelief. Ha-ha!

Anonymous said...

pah-LEEZE! But it would have been nice!!

GrannaPaPa

One Crazy Chick! said...

I totally fell for it, then was all, no way!

Happy April Fool's!!

LeeAnne said...

Good one!