Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Nanner!

Today is my sister Amanda's birthday. Some of you know her as Amanda, some may know her as Devil, Nanner, Nan, Auntie Manda...she's got lots of names. She also has lots of roles: daughter, sister, sister-in-law, aunt, friend, niece, granddaughter. She does each role quite well, really. We're sisters, so I won't say we don't have our differences or arguments, but I will say that she's my best friend besides my sister. We love you Nanner!

I was going to post a picture of her, but I don't have any on the computer! Hmmmm, we'll have to fix that tonight at dinner and get a pic of her and the girls.

*I've posted a few times this morning, so check below.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't remember my dang password to sign in.....Thank you!!! I love you guys too!! See you tonight

Mom In Progress said...

Hhehe! Love the nicknames, those are so cute. Well Happy Birthday to Candy's Sister! I hope its a great one and you get fabulous spring weather to enjoy. (this coming from snowy CO at the moment!)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mom to 3 Monkeys!!

Anonymous said...

It's an auspicious occasion when your daughter becomes the same age as her mom. Happy Birthday!

Your "29-year old" Mom!