Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Backyardigans LIVE!

This past weekend Andy and I took Alayna and Lilly to see Backyardigans LIVE! The Backyardigans is Lilly's favorite cartoon. It's on Noggin and Nick JR and follows 5 friends who are neighbors and go on magical, imaginary adventures. The live show had people in costume and they danced, sang and went on an adventure to protect a dragon egg for the king. The girls had a lot of fun and Andy and I had fun just watching them and the other children. Alayna was a little more low-key than Lilly (she's is a little older, after all, and can control herself better, LOL) but she still had a great time. Of course, since the show was a copyrighted event, we couldn't have our cameras in the auditorium. But, I did get a few pictures from my camera phone. Sorry about the quality...




2 comments:

Mom In Progress said...

Cute! I'm so jealous!~ I'm glad the girls had such a good time. Jack is always doing dances from that. Mostly the secret agent dance. He was on a table doing it just this weekend. You gotta love that show!

Kirstie said...

Hi Candy! Just checking out your blog while I'm on a conference call. ;-) How did everyone enjoy the backyardigans?? We go in June...yay!
Love the kids riding on the mini tractors. Caleb has a mini John Deere. ;-)