Monday, April 28, 2008

It's been awhile...

Since I shared some pics. So here are some pictures that we've taken recently of the girls. Well, the first isn't of the girls, but the sunset from our front yard a few nights ago.


Alayna had her spring concert at school last week. I took these 2 pictures of Mikayla and Lilly while we waited for it to start. I tried 2 different ways to make them b&w and don't know which style I like better. Regardless, I like how they both look with the background blackened out and only the girls in focus.



And Miss Alayna on stage. The first graders were standing on the floor with the K class behind them on risers. Alayna is the tallest kid in her grade, so she was in the back row. I teased her that her sweater was pulling up the front of her dress and if she'd been closer to the front, I probably could have seen her panties. LOL


*I posted earlier about our weekend

2 comments:

Mom In Progress said...

What beautiful girls. Don't you just love capturing those sunrises/sunset pics. Soo pretty. That dress is beautiful on Alayna. You are so mean to tease her! Haha, she must be good natured and she looks great up there.

One Crazy Chick! said...

She may be tall but she's adorable all gussied up.

Haha, seen her panties, can here her say 'mooooom, stop it!'

I love all the pics!