Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat!

I was going to upload some pics, but apparently Blogger is having issues, because I'm getting an error message before I even can select my pics. So, until it's fixed I'll leave you with this Lilly funny from this morning.

L: Mommy, if I pull down your underwear, can I get something good?

M (in disbelief): What was that?!

L: If I pull down your underwear, can I get something good?

Thank you, older school-aged children, for those wonderful learning experiences that you give our younger children. Alayna had the joy of learning the great song "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat. If you don't, I don't care, I'll pull down your underwear." We told Alayna that it was inappropriate to sing, but apparently we didn't catch her in time. And Lilly has a memory like a steel trap.

Once I corrected Lilly, gave her an M&M or two, and stopped laughing, I had to call Andy and tell him since he was on break at the time. His response? Something I can't post here. But he's a man, my name is Candy, and I'm sure you can all figure it out on your own...

2 comments:

Mom In Progress said...

LOL!!! That is so great. I didn't even think about the name thing too. I can only imagine!

encmommy2 said...

I can't wait to see Miss Lilly on Comedy Central some day! lol.. She's a riot!