Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope and pray that you all have wonderful days filled with safety, love, happiness, joy and all of those things that you are thankful for. Personally, I know I'm going to have a good day. Thanksgiving meal, as a whole, is my favorite meal. I just love the combinations of the turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, dinner rolls, corn & broccoli bake, etc. Notice I didn't say pie? I despise pie. But we usually have a Thanksgiving cheese cake or something that more than fills the pie void.

So what am I thankful for? I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, who always does what he can to support our family and give us the life that we want. He sacrifices a lot of things so that he can work extra, and I am forever grateful for that. He also makes sure to give me time to be someone other than Mom, which is wonderful. I am thankful for the 3 beautiful, healthy children that I have to hug, kiss and be with each and every day. I am thankful for all of my wonderful family and friends. I am thankful that my dad is okay after his fall and that it wasn't more serious than it ended up being. I am thankful for the house over my head, the food in my stomach, the clothes on my back...because I know that many people in the world don't have those things. I could go on and on, but I really don't have the time or the energy to write it all down. I have so many wonderful blessings in my life that I am thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!