Friday, November 9, 2007

Look what we got!

This pic was taken this morning at about 7:15. The girls (and me!) were so excited to see snow. We had some light flurries the other day, but it was all barely noticeable and nothing stuck to the ground.

This one was taken about 8:00 or so. Lilly is going nuts, she wants to play outside soooo badly. But I have the 2 babies here for daycare, so maybe once they nap I can let the big kids outside for a bit. We'll see.

This one was taken at 8:30! I am really getting into a Christmas mood now. I know the snow will be gone today, probably by noon, but I don't care. I LOVE snow.


And this is just our funny dog. Sunny also loves snow and was running up and down the driveway, scooping up the snow as she went. She'd then toss her head into the air, like she was having a snowball fight with herself. It's still snowing, and I just checked the deck railing. I'd say we have close to an inch. Oh, and for all you fair weather people, it's only 30 degrees out there at 9:15. LOVE it!

4 comments:

Mom In Progress said...

Whoo Hoo! Wow, that looks like so much fun. I don't know how I would feel after several months of that but right now it sounds so cool! I hope you guys get to enjoy it. OH and tell Sunny that Deemie is seriously jealous, he'd play snowball with her anytime..he's a fellow junkie. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!! I live in Michigan and we had a slight, although short lived, dusting of snow the other morning. I was so excited, as the changing seasons from fall to winter are so beautiful. I hope your girls were able to enjoy the snow while it lasted. I never feel like we get as much snow now as when I was little, but perhaps that's because I'm a few feet taller and know the difference between a little and a lot. I look forward to the day I have my own kids and can experience again the joy of seeing snow through a child's eyes.
Katie

One Crazy Chick! said...

I'm jealous and relieved all at the same time!

Hope the kids had fun!

Kandace

Heather Forcey said...

The snow is so pretty. I wish we got snow here.

Heather