Friday, November 9, 2007

Right now...

...my dad is having back surgery. Please say a little prayer that everything will go well. Also, if you wouldn't mind, please say a prayer that he will follow all doctor's orders for his recovery. He's kind of a stubborn person (I say that in a very loving way) and likes to push the envelop a bit. I keep reminding him that if he wants to be able to hunt, fish, camp, snowmobile, lift his grandchildren, etc, that he needs to follow those orders to a T.


So, for those of you who don't know my dad, here's a pic of him with Mikayla on Father's Day.



Dad, I'm thinking and praying for you! I hope that everything goes well. I know you won't be able to read this, but we'll be down tomorrow and we'll for sure be there on Sunday to watch the game (GO PACK!). Take care, let mom and the nurses do things for you, and I'll see you soon. Love you!

1 comment:

Mom In Progress said...

Consider another prayer said!