Friday, November 16, 2007

Hermit crab?

Mikayla was crawling all over last night, playing with everything. Apparently she tried to pull up on Alayna's mini papason chair, but the chair won and flipped over on top of her. I didn't see any of this, because I was up in the kitchen getting a glass of milk. Anyway, Andy called my attention to the living room and asked where the camera was. My interest was piqued, so I had to see what was going on. As you will hear, I was laughing so hard that when I talked, I sounded like I had recently been huffing helium (as if I don't hate the sound of my voice on video enough) Anyway, here's our cruel parent moment for the next month or so. Come on, you know you would have taken video, too!

3 comments:

Mom In Progress said...

That was great!! What a riot. I would have been a mean parent and taken video too. ;)

Anonymous said...

Moments like these need to be cherished & videotaped for future blackmail!! That Mikayla- what a little go-getter!

Carol said...

That's SO funny! I'd have filmed that too!