Friday, January 4, 2008

Favorites

Favorites...

Color: Red

Day: Friday

Number: no idea!

Animal: horse, followed closely by dog

Food: Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo (fave meal is Thanksgiving dinner)

Treat: brownie sundaes with warm brownies and lots of carmel sauce
Drink: ice cold milk, alcoholic would be malibu pineapple

Movie: Last of the Mohicans, Ghost and the Darkness, Dirty Dancing, Grumpy Old Men (I can't pick just one!)

TV Show: Grey's Anatomy

Music: I listen to everything...New Age (Enya, Sarah McLachlan, etc) Oldies, 80s rock, 80s, current rock (Korn, Disturbed, etc) country...just about everything except for rap and R&B and I don't have a real preference for one over the other

Song: Silence by Delerium & Sarah McLachlan, I Love the Way You Love Me by John Micheal Montgomery

Book: any of the Harry Potter books, I can read them over and over again

Season: Fall

Holiday: Christmas

Clothing: jeans and a tank if warm enough, otherwise jeans and a long-sleeved tee, both without socks...I'm a very casual person

Hobby: horseback riding, scrapbooking, reading

Smell: right after it rains, fresh cut grass/hay, my girls after a bath, Andy's combo of Drakkar Noir cologne and High Endurance deodorant

Flower: lilacs

Vacation spot: I've never really been on a vacation that I can remember, but I love going to the shore of Lake Superior by Duluth, MN

Those of you who are reading this and have blogs, I'd love to read your lists, too!

1 comment:

Mom In Progress said...

Very cool. I have been reading just no time to post. I'll do one too soon! Funny on the stats and appt. doesn't it always work out crazy like that.