Friday, February 13, 2009

I think it's safe to say

Mikayla is potty-trained...at least during the waking hours! She hasn't had an accident in two weeks and is telling us when she has to go, we're no longer asking her. She's survived hour-long car trips, shopping at the mall, church services, and endless hours at home. At nap and bedtime we still put a diaper on her, but most days she's dry after nap and she's been dry a few mornings as well. I can handle the sleeping diapers for awhile, that's nothing. And really, I'm not free from diapers since I do daycare. But to be almost free from them for my own children?! That's HUGE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gramma's Big Girl!

Anonymous said...

Gramma's Big Girl!

Mom In Progress said...

Way huge!!! Congrats!!!

LeeAnne said...

Wow, that's terrific! Congrats to Mikayla!

Carol said...

Yay, Mikayla!!! What a big girl! If only she could influence Benno...I'm sure we have another year & a half until he's even close to ready to start trying.

Heather Forcey said...

Yay Mikayla! She looks so grown up with her hair pulled back like that. Very cool to not be daytime trained for all!