Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


I hope you all enjoy your virtual cupcake! The girls and I made them today and they are gooo-oood. Just in case you're curious, it's a funfetti cake mix, homemade cream cheese frosting and then the sprinkles. You'll need some milk, or at the very least some water.
Now, while you lick the frosting off your fingers and finish off your drink, here's a little list I put together:
V is for Valentine
A is for always
L is for love
E is for eternal
N is for nice
T is for tease
I is for intimate
N is for naughty
E is for energy
You can do what you wish with that list, I was just thinking "out loud"...

1 comment:

Carol said...

Mmmm, Candy, that looks SOOOOO good!!! My sweet tooth is seriously tempted and sorely disappointed that I won't actually be able to sink my teeth into that tasty cupcake. Mmmm.

With a name like Candy, you have to be good at making sweets. : )

(So does that mean I ought to be a good singer, particularly of Christmas tunes? Uh-oh.)