Thursday, November 6, 2008


Remember this post, asking for help? Well, you all gave me some pretty spectacular ideas. I had so many wonderful quotes and scriptures to choose from, but something about the one I did choose just stuck in my head.

When people see the quote (it's been up for a few days) they either nod their head, smiling at the concept, or they ask what it means. Well, to do something with abandon means to do something with "unrestrained freedom of action or emotion" So if you do that wildly, you get wild abandon. And who couldn't use some cookin' or lovin' with wild, unrestrained freedom of action or emotion?! I'm just sayin'...

And while I'm just sayin' things, I have something else. If any of you are looking to get some of these great wall vinyls (which were super easy to put up) I highly recommend Fruitful Vines Creations. Tonya, the owner, is a super sweet lady who went completely above and beyond, answering all my silly questions and helping me out tremendously. I am thinking about getting some more of these and if I do, she is most certainly the person I will buy them from. I hope you all consider the same!

Please disregard the rest of the kitchen...I am in the process of peeling that awful wall-paper off between the cupboards and the counter-tops. And don't get me started on the counter-tops. If I get my way, they'll be on their way!

7 comments:

The Nester said...

I love it!

Now I want one!

LeeAnne said...

Love, love, love it!! I like your new blog design too!

Fruitful Vine Lady said...

Oh, it looks so great in your kitchen! I'm so glad you like it. You really picked a fun quote. Thanks for the sweet words too! It was so much fun working with you. I look forward to working with you again should you decide you just gotta have more.
Blessings,
Tonya

Mom In Progress said...

That looks fantastic and I love what you chose!! Sooo neat. I might have to get some of those in the future. Neat way to spice things up!! (hehe, no pun intended)

encmommy2 said...

Love it! Good choice! Now I want some too!

Heather Forcey said...

That looks so good! I love it! I also love your new layout style for your blog. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it Candy - It looks very nice, and is very fitting for you and your family!

Mom