Sunday, September 16, 2007

Up for interpretation

I was checking my e-mail and Lilly kept asking me to play Elmo or play ABC's. To be honest, I was getting a little irritated because I had told her, at least 4 times, that when Mommy was done she could have her turn at the computer. Well, she asked me one last time and me, being the sarcastic person that I am, said, "Just hang onto your panties for a second!" As I continued to read that one last e-mail, I looked over and saw Lilly had her hands in her pants, hanging onto her panties. Ahhhh, to be so innocent that you take everything literally...

2 comments:

Mom In Progress said...

>LOL!!!! That is so funny! What a good moment. Won't she be proud you wrote that out for all to see someday. Still, a great moment!

Carol said...

That is HILARIOUS! Funny kids...