Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Anniversary, Andy!

Wow, today is mine and Andy's 5th wedding anniversary. It seems much longer than that because we have been together for 10 years, but yet it seems like just yesterday that we started dating, too. WAAAAY back in High School. Who would have thought that all these years later, we'd still be together, happy, and the parents of three beautiful, wonderful ladies. There have been times when it seemed the odds were stacked against us, but we always come through together, stronger than ever.

Here are some pics from that day, 5 years ago. It was a gorgeous, sunny day with a light sprinkle in the morning. I think the high hit about 70 and for those of you who know me, you know that's my favorite type of day! Here's a pic of me before the wedding, outside of the church.


And this was right after we walked down the aisle after our ceremony. Our 2nd kiss as Mr & Mrs.


And being as young as we were, we didn't have any idea how we would narrow down our friends to include in the wedding party. Now, I know for a fact the 3-4 people I would have stand up for me, and I think Andy does, too. But we're also at a totally different time in our lives and a lot has changed. So, here is our wedding party, from L to R: Andy B, Theresa, Brent, Jenica, Chris R, Tiffany, Jerome, Chandra, Kelly, Me, Andy, Alayna, Amanda, Jason, Karla, Chris B, Alicia, Cheyenne, Ruth and Darren. I know...

Happy Anniversary, Andy! I love you and I can't wait to experience another 5...15...50 years with you!

1 comment:

Mom In Progress said...

Oh how beautiful. You guys look great. YOu know what's funny, I chose the same color for my Bridesmaids. They each did their own cut and we made them but I love that we chose the same colors. How neat!! You guys don't look any older at all now!! Crazy how time flies.