Monday, September 14, 2009

It's our Anniversary!

Today, Andy and I celebrate 7 years of marriage.  The day we got married was just gorgeous.  We had a light rain in the morning, but by afternoon it was a nice, sunny 75.  Seriously, can you ask for a better wedding day?  We had so many family and friends show us their support that day, and that has carried on throughout the years.
Andy and I have been talking about getting tattoos in honor of our girls for quite some time.  We decided on Saturday, when we were in the cities and had some time, to finally get them.  We got the same tat--Andy got his on his right bicep, while I got mine on my right shoulder blade.  Happy Anniversary to us!

2 comments:

Heather Forcey said...

Happy Anniversary! Very cool tattoo. I want to see a pictures of yours too! Enjoy your special day!

Mom In Progress said...

So was he a tatoo virgin??? He was right??? Did you get yours with color, did you did you?! I love it! ;D