Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Fun!

This past weekend was the town summer fest and the girls had so much fun! There was a lot to do, but on Friday night the girls spent a good amount of time in the bounce house. I mean seriously, a bounce house that looked like a castle?! What more could little girls ask for? So our three girls, plus our good friend Ra-Ra, jumped around in the Princess Bounce. This was Mikayla's first time and she LOVED it!



I know, no pictures of the big girls. But they were having too much fun jumping and it was too hard to get pictures of them (Mikayla could barely walk, so she was an easy target!) This is what happened when I tried to get a pic of Lilly jumping.


And here's a video from the fireworks. I wish I could have gotten some pictures of Mikayla's face, it was priceless. But you can hear her reaction on the video and that was the point. It wasn't her first time seeing fireworks, but it was her first time when she could actually vocalize and somewhat understand. The other voices are our friends and their kids, plus my darling husband asking what I was trying to take a picture of. Hellooo!

2 comments:

One Crazy Chick! said...

I love that you caught it on video!

Also? Those pictures are adorable.

What more could kids ask for than a bounce house?

Mom In Progress said...

Sooo cute! I can't believe that they all love it. Max is still wary of those things with a bunch of kids in them. He's always been good alone but when it gets nuts he just cries and gets so scared. You have some real daredevils! ;)