Monday, June 2, 2008

More Pictures

I've been taking lots of pictures lately, so I've had a lot to share. Instead of doing several posts, I'm going to do like last time and just do a bunch of pics in one post...

Sunny's best friend is our cat Jelly Bean. It's actually quite comical b/c wherever Sunny goes, Jelly Bean is just a few steps behind her. Apparently they don't know they aren't supposed to get along.
My crab-apple tree in the backyard. Every spring it's so bright and beautiful.
Mikayla trying to drink from my cup without using her hands
The dandelion and cottonwood tree fluff is insane right now. It actually looks like snow where it all gathers in the horse and calf pastures.
Lilly's lion! I thought she did a really good job!
We put the training wheels back on Alayna's old bike. This was Lilly's first attempt and she did great!

3 comments:

Carol said...

All the pics are so fun--that crabapple tree is AMAZING! And I remember those cottonwoods in Michigan and New York would drop those little cottony things all over and it did look like snow!

Alicia said...

What a beautiful tree! Lilly's lion is amazing! Rebekah still scribbles mostly. Looks like you've got a little artist on your hands. :)

LeeAnne said...

What fun! I love seeing your outdoor pictures, and Lilly's lion looks so good! Maggie draws frowny faces, and that's the closest thing she can draw that resembles anything real. I'd say Lilly has real talent!