Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Foto Fiesta



A girl after my own heart!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love horses. They are so beautiful, graceful, kind, loving and wonderful. Plus, they are a blast to ride. I don't know how many days in my life that I've spent on the back of a horse...probably adds up to years (especially the early teen summers when I'd ride for 4-7 hrs each day, every day) Of course, now I don't get to ride as often because I can't just go out to the pasture and take off. No. I have to make sure that Andy or someone is watching the kids, that I have the time, that no one is expecting anything from me. Blah blah blah Anywho...Mikayla is taking after me and her older sisters. She loves to go for a good ride! (join Carrie for her Friday Foto Fiesta)

6 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

Oh, that is a sweet picture. Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

That's a cute pic! I love horses too and don't get to ride either. Of course, I don't have any so that is part of the problem!

All the baby gates looks quite familiar!

Lori said...

She's looking at the gate thinking, "We can make that jump." What a cutie!

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

that is so cute - and the poor pony's head seems to be twisted up to the side

One Crazy Chick! said...

Candy! That is ADORABLE!

Jess NBP said...

awe that is so cute