Friday, June 13, 2008

One more thing

Since I haven't been around here, I also haven't been reading my normal blogs. I just read the Lawrenson blog and things aren't sounding too good at the moment. Little Gwyneth is doing well and growing like a champ. She's back on a little bit of oxygen while at home, but that's only because her body is growing more quickly than her lungs. In time, this should all fix itself.

Tricia has been diagnosed with mono and while that's not anything too serious, they found something else that is. She is showing signs of a growth on her lungs that could be signaling a form of post-transplant cancer. She is having a surgical biopsy done today to determine if it is indeed cancer. Again, I'm not relaying all the details or even close to it. If you want more info, please go to their blog at http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/. And again, if you get a chance, please say a prayer for Tricia, Gwyneth and Nate.