Monday, January 5, 2009

Tagged for 8

My friend Carol tagged me with this fun little assignment. It's really hard to think of 8 things sometimes!

8 TV Shows I Watch.
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Days of Our Lives (And I hate that I am addicted to this stupid show!)
5. Blues Clues
6. Dora the Explorer
7. Go Diego, Go!
8. Jack's Big Music Show
(so I really only watch the first 4 religiously, that's why I had to list cartoons that I watch with the kids)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Old Spaghetti Factory
3. Chipotle
4. Arby's
5. Applebees
6. Outback Steakhouse
7. The "PH" (local restaurant)
8. Anywhere I can find a really good Philly Cheesesteak (ditto Carol!)

8 Things That Happened to Me or That I Did Today
1. Woke up
2. cleaned and moved a ginormous dog kennel
3. changed a diaper
4. welcomed daycare kiddos
5. fed a baby
6. fed 2 non-babies
7. uploaded pics to the computer--big blog post with pics probably tomorrow!
8. cleaned up the living room

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. all that 2009 has to offer
2. Putting away the rest of the Christmas decor
3. full work weeks again
4. the end of the puppy stage
5. being done with diapers in the not-too-distant future.
6. warmer weather
7. camping
8. camping (hey, I like camping!)

8 Things I Wish For:
1. peace--physical, emotional, for me and for all!
2. Financial success
3. that I could eat anything and not gain weight
4. continued good health for my family and friends
5. An addition to my house that would include another bedroom, an office, and a bathroom, as well as a remodel of the family room
6. the end of the puppy stage
7. A long vacation
8. All the time to spend reading as I want...never enough time to read!

8 People I Tag:
I don't like to tag in general, but I would love to see this list on other friends' blogs that I visit!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should have been '9' for '09!

Looking forward to the pics (finally!)

love to all - mom

Alicia said...

Are you already PT'ing Mikayla?!?! Ah! Wouldn't that be the life to be done with diapers!

Heather Forcey said...

Can't wait to see the big blog update with all the pictures that have been living in your camera. It's like that commercial where the fisherman gets deleted!

Carol said...

Sorry I thought I posted on this already but apparently I never did! Thanks for playing along. I love that you put camping on there twice. And including the kids' shows. Ha! You're so funny.