Friday, January 23, 2009

Sleeping In

Alayna doesn't have school today. "Oooh," I thought, "I can sleep in a little bit!" Then I remembered that I still had daycare kids. Oh well, at least the kids can sleep in and I can get up as normal.

Yeah, right. I was woken up at 6am to a screaming sound. After I deduced it wasn't a child or pet, I realized it was on tv. Alayna had woken up at 6am and instead of going back to sleep, put a movie on. Her moving around and turning on lights and the tv woke up Lilly. Lilly then decided she wanted to go back to bed in her own room (she'd camped in Alayna's room overnight) so she turned on the light to see...which woke up Mikayla because they have bunk-beds and share a room. So by 6:10 this morning, all three of my children were awake and crawling into bed with me.

What is "sleeping in", and how can I get me some of that?

No comments: