Monday, August 25, 2008

End of Summer!

Every year we have a big party the weekend before Labor Day. We invite just about anyone we know who wants to come and visit, eat great food, enjoy fabulous company and play some fun games. This year was a huge success, just like every other. I did a count in my head of how many people were here (I couldn't fall asleep last night) and I came up with over 70. But 50 of those were 10 and under. Okay, so maybe not, but it seemed like it.

Here's Alayna holding little McKenna. Isn't she a doll? She's getting so big and seriously has more hair than Mikayla. *sigh* My girls have all been near bald until about 2, then the hair grows in feet, not inches.

A few party shots from the backyard. I just love having all our friends and family together like this, enjoying the beautiful day and each others' company.




The winners of the Walla-Walla Ball tournament was Amanda and Marge/Amy (Marge had to leave before they were done) The winners of the Bean Bag toss tournament were Bill and Beth! Congrats guys!

And just because she's so darn cute, here's a pic of little Clara, our friends' little girl. She's a riot and was having fun making faces at me through the peep hole! Hi Clara!

**I posted twice before, so check it out!

3 comments:

Mom In Progress said...

Looks like the perfect day and lots of fun!!

Anonymous said...

Clara loved that thing, she was making faces at me too!! That is when she wasn't on her phone. lol

A

Carol said...

Looks like it was a fun party!