Monday, August 4, 2008

It's Baaaack!

Oh, did I have a jolt of excitement when I turned on the tv last night before bed! No, not that kind...the kind that comes only from what you unexpectedly see on the screen. That's right--FOOTBALL! I had totally forgotten that preseason games were on the go, so when I turned on NBC last night, I almost lost it.

See, I love me some football. I don't really care who's playing, I'll still watch and cheer for my favorite of the two. Of course, my favorite team Of. All. Time. is the Green Bay Packers. And I'm anxiously awaiting the start of the regular season so we can all finally see what Aaron Rodgers can do for us. I don't even want to get started on the whole Favre saga.

And so it begins. Starting in just a few short weeks, know that on any given Sunday for the next several months, I will be watching football. I can't wait.

1 comment:

LeeAnne said...

OK, I know you said you don't want to get started on the Favre saga, but I have to ask ... what's the deal? I still haven't caught a full news story about it, but I immediately think of you whenever the subject comes up. The Packers didn't want him? Seriously? Email me if you want ...