Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A week?!

Has it really been that long?! I am such a slacker sometimes. Let's see, what have we been up to? There was a day at the zoo, a softball game, another softball game, a trip to the doctor for Andy's injured foot (in softball game #2) a big trip to Wal-Mart, a camera purchase (yeah!), 2 more softball games (which Andy didn't play in), a rained out parade, a street dance where I was sober-cab to 4 drunk adult males, a pot-luck at church, tractor pull, visit to see a new baby and a BBQ at our house. Of course there were other things, too, but those listed were just the highlights. So we've been busy, to say the least.

And this week is just the same. From now until Sunday we have story time, barn decorating, 2 softball games, the County Fair (which Alayna is involved in) a picnic and minor league baseball game for Andy's work, a truck pull, another tractor pull, Alayna's showing of her calf and all the other various things that 4H and the 4-day fair involve.

So if I'm not on much between now and a week from now, please forgive me. And I promise I'll be back next week with lots of pictures and stories to tell. Pinkie swear.

3 comments:

Mom In Progress said...

WOW!! You are busy busy busy with so much fun stuff! I hope the weather cooperates and I can't wait to hear all about it. Have Fun!

Anonymous said...

Pinky-swear?!?!? :-)

My Busy Boys said...

Wow- Slow down your going to get a speeding ticket girl!
Love ya

Kim