Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Andy!

Today is Andy's birthday! For those of you keeping track, yup-I'm robbing the cradle. By 18 whole days. You wouldn't think 18 days would make much of a difference at all, and it never has...except once.


Let's all go back several years. Remember how Andy and I are High School sweethearts? Well, we're not like Senior year sweethearts. We're Sophomore year sweethearts and with 2 summer birthdays what does that mean? It means that we started dating when we were 15 1/2. You all see where this is going, right? I turned 16 on June 22 and got my license on the 24th (if I remember correctly, it was quick) So I had the privilege of driving Andy around for over a month and it KILLED him. Oh, did he hate that he had to ask his girlfriend for a ride not because he didn't have a car, but simply because he couldn't legally drive yet. Once he got his license, it all ended. I haven't driven him around since! Well, I have, but only when alcohol has been involved on his part. Seriously, I very seldom EVER drive when we go somewhere together. I wonder if it all stems back...


Our Sophomore year prom pic! Sorry, I just threw up a little in my mouth. HA!


Happy Birthday honey! We all love you and can't wait for many more birthdays together as a family! You are a fantastic husband, father and friend, something I must have noticed all those many years ago.

This is the latest pic I have of just Andy, but it's almost a year old!

3 comments:

My Busy Boys said...

Wow! How time has passed! Please wish ANDY a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us. We love you all! Have fun and be safe throughout

Love
Dick, Kim, Dalton & Tanner

One Crazy Chick! said...

Happy birthday, Andy!

I LOVE that you guys look like babies, okay kids, in that picture. That is just crazy.

LeeAnne said...

Omgosh! A prom picture! That is too good. ;-)

Happy birthday, Andy!