Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I've been Meme'd!

My friend Desiree tagged me a few weeks ago and I'm finally getting around to it. So, without further ado, here's my incredibly fascinating responses...

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing 10 years ago? I was waiting for the start of my senior year in High School

What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? laundry, dishes, clean up kitchen, read my book, make supper

3 Snacks I enjoy: fruit, crackers/chips and dip, anything chocolate

4 Things I would do if I were a billionaire: pay off any debt, give to charity, invest, help out family

5 Places I have lived: 5 different places in WI

6 Jobs I have had: Mom, wife, daycare provider, elementary school secretary, grocery store clerk, office assistant

People I want to know more about: I think almost everyone on my blog roll has done this or one very similar, so if you haven't and you want to...consider yourself tagged!

No comments: