Thursday, May 29, 2008

Recent pictures

When I uploaded the pictures for the post below (be sure to check it out, I've posted twice today) I found these gems that I'd taken recently but haven't shared with anyone. So, I'll just do a little picture post and share them all at once!

You know it's been a long day when you fall asleep while eating...
This is what your hair looks like after you've eaten Mac-n-Cheese and rubbed your hands through your hair before Mommy gets a chance to wash your hands. Who needs AquaNet? Just get some Blue Box, please!
I thought this was just too cute. Here are all our rubber boots lined up in the camper this weekend.

When we go camping, we have a blast. We also are a little odd. Our idea of fun is taking old lawnmowers, removing the mower decks, souping them up and riding them through the trails after dark. It's crazy fun and totally redneck, but who cares? Here's the load that somehow all came to our house first...

My resourceful husband went into town to get ice and came back with another lawnmower from a garage sale. Shhh, don't tell his parents how he used their van!

Does it get any cuter than a baby brushing her teeth in nature?

It's been a long day...
Mmmm, icees when it's only 60 degrees outside. How do kids stand it?

1 comment:

Mom In Progress said...

Haha! Looks like a blast as usual.I love the Mac and Cheese head. That is the best! Oh and shoes lined up are the cutest.