Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ABCs of Me!

A-Attached or Single?- attached to Andy 

B-Best Friend?- Andy, though I have 3 best girlfriends, too!
C-Cake or Pie?- cake, I HATE pie...bleck


D-Day of Choice?- Friday
E-Essential Item?- chapstick


F- Favorite color? red


G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Worms 


H-Hometown?- since this is a public blog, I'll say a small town in Northern Wisconsin (we still live near this town)


I-Favorite Indulgence?- brownie sundaes
J-January or July? July


K-Kids? 3 beautiful girls

L-Life isn't complete without? a family (I mean that in the broad sense as much as the literal sense...not necessarily a spouse and kids but also parents, siblings, aunts/uncles, etc)
M-Marriage Date?- Sept 14, 2002


N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister
O-Oranges or Apples?- apples, though I really like oranges, too

P-Phobia and Fears? I am terrified of cotton (like cotton balls) and June bugs.


Q-Quote?- "Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."


R-Reason to smile?- my children


S-Season of choice?- autumn


T-Tag ten people?- anyone who wants to do this can!


U-Unknown fact about me?- I have a VERY sensitive nose and can smell things sooner and stronger than anyone I know

V-Vegetable?- potato in any form, but I love veggies in general

W-Worst habit?- I talk a lot

*Y-Your favorite food?- Well it's more like favorite meal--Thanksgiving dinner


Z-Zodiac Sign?- Cancer

*Hmmmm, why is there no X?

2 comments:

Carol said...

LOL, Candy...why didn't I notice there was no X??? I know a very good use for an X--as in my name. Works in my case but maybe not for everyone else. : )

Anonymous said...

How about:
X: X-rays?