Saturday, March 8, 2008

Just wanted to share...

One of my top 3 favorite commercials of all time. It's for Blue Cross Blue Shield and their Do campaign, which prompts people to just "do" something-juggle, walk, ride bike, dance...Unfortunately, I can't find it on YouTube, so I can't upload the video so you can see it here. But here's the link to watch it on their website. It's worth it, trust me. It's nothing particularly inspiring, but it's so funny and totally up my weird sense-of-humor alley.

http://do-groove.com/dance.htm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I've never seen that commercial.

Heather

Carol said...

LOL. I'd never seen that before either.

Anonymous said...

Okay Candy-- we have similar tastes- perhaps it is all the time I spent with you and amanda when you were in your formative years (Waynes World?!) I too Love this commmercial, and knew which one it was before I linked to see it... my favorite part- the receptionist totally checking out his groove!!!

Di

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, Candy, that's commerical is what Mike and I refer to as "my commerical". I DIG that guy! And yeah, the receptionish chicking out the guy is hysterical, she's like, "MEOW BIG GUY!" Funny.
-Allie-