Friday, October 30, 2009

What's Up?

I am almost a master when it comes to funny facial expressions. Besides my naturally funny-looking face, I can do some pretty weird stuff with my features. I can cross my eyes like no one I know--even moving them and making them dance while crossed, I can wiggle my nostrils, wiggle my ears, raise only one eyebrow and wiggle that...My girls have all tried to mimic me and my mastery, and they continue to try. BUT, last night I noticed that one of them mastered one of my skills and it's just too cute not to share:

*I posted another Mikayla funny below, so check that out, too! And in the above video, please disregard the basket of laundry waiting to be folded...I've been busy.

1 comment:

Mom In Progress said...

OMG That is soooo funny! I was listening to a group of adults the other day if they could do that and none could. That is so beyond funny she can do it!!!