Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Where Oh Where has the time gone?!

I cannot believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I'm ready--the presents are wrapped, the cookies baked, the plans made. But I just can't believe that it all starts tomorrow! But before I get ahead of myself, I'll let you know what we've been up to since last week.

First off, I've been trying to upload the Sunday school program video. I watch it on the computer and it's just fine, but when I upload it here I get audio from the first 2 segments and video from the second 2 segments. Not quite right. I don't know why it's doing it, but I'm trying to figure it out.

We had a busy week of lots of snow and cold temps, school, work and normal things. Plus we also had to finish up the last of our shopping. I also needed to bake more sugar cookies because while I was sick, my husband and daughters ate them all. And they're my favorite. So I needed more.

Sunday we had the first of several Christmas gatherings. Andy's dad's family all got together at Andy's cousin's house. It was a lot of fun, minus a stair incident for Mikayla. She was fine, just caused a minor heart-attack for me, Andy and his cousin Brandon. The girls had a lot of fun, as when all the family gets together there are 10 kids under the age of 12--7 girls and 3 boys. Lots of squealing, but lots of fun too.

So that's what we've been up to. My camera cord still isn't fixed, so I don't have pictures to share yet. Just be anticipating a huge post with tons of photos once it's all better.

No comments: