Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Picture Tag!

My friend LeeAnne tagged me in this different and fun game for the blogging world. It's been interesting to see what people have and what the explanations are! So here are the rules of this game:

1. Choose the 4th picture folder on your computer


2. Choose the 4th picture


3. Explain the picture


4. Choose 4 people to do the same



This picture is our church's Sunday School program from 2006. Alayna was a shepherd and is off to the right of the picture, but Lilly is the little black and white sheep on the very right. She was just over 2 years old. The "Wise Man" (I use that term loosely...just kidding, Dad!) on the right is, you guessed it, my dad!

Friends who I'm tagging:

1. Mom With 3 Monkeys
2. Carol
3. Kandace
4. Sarah

1 comment:

Mom In Progress said...

LOL! That is funny. I like the explanation. I will do it tomorrow too. Cute!