Friday, October 31, 2008

Vampires, June Bugs and Cotton Balls, oh my!

This morning I was laying in bed and watching the news, trying to think of something scary to put on my blog today. I had all sorts of ideas running through my head--vampires, june bugs, cotton balls...Okay, so some of those things are only scary to me, but still. This is my blog. Then I got up to get ready and I was met with my answer:


There you go, the scariest thing I could think of to post on my blog for Halloween. I shudder looking at that hideous beast. In case you don't recognize that thing, it's *gulp* Me. That's what I look like every morning when I wake up. No make-up, hair not done, all tired and crabby. But at least I'd managed to put some clothes on, or else it would be REALLY scary, people.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

LeeAnne said...

OK, seriously now ... are your eyes REALLY that crossed when you wake up every morning? ;-) Happy Halloween!

Mom In Progress said...

Haha! You crack me up! The expression is the only scary thing and that is impressive you can cross your eyes so well!

Alicia said...

Rebekah loves this photo of you! She doesn't want me to scroll away from the pic, and then she asked me to cross my eyes and stick out my tongue too.