Thursday, October 16, 2008

Frosty Mornings

Poor Lilly was so excited this morning. She woke up, took one look outside and got super excited. "It snowed! I can't wait for Daddy to get home so we can play in it!"

It almost broke my heart to tell her that it wasn't snow, just a heavy frost. She didn't understand, so I explained to her that it was cold and like snow, but it wouldn't be sticking around. Talk about bursting her balloon. She is so looking forward to snow and going sledding, building snowmen, etc.

But in reality, it won't be long. And you can bet that she'll be ready when the snow does come! Until then, the snow pants and boots and mittens are all patiently waiting in the closet.

4 comments:

LeeAnne said...

I can't believe you're having frost already! Around here, that really *would* qualify as a light snow! ;-)

Alicia said...

How funny! We were still wearing shorts earlier this week! Unseasonably warm, I might add, but still... Be sure to send some of your snow down our way.

3LittleFlowers said...

Hello there... I got your blog from Laura and I gotta say that I love to find other moms of 3 girls... I have 3 of my own too (1.5 yo, 2.5 yo and the oldest just turned 5).

I hope you dont mind if I continue reading your blog.. You can also read mine! :)

Lord Mark said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com