Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter in Review

Our Easter started on Saturday morning with a craft. A few weeks ago, I found a Foamies Easter Egg Wreath kit. It included two wreath forms, dozens of foam eggs in all different colors, and various shapes and fun things to decorate the eggs with. The girls loved. We made a beautiful wreath for on the door, and the girls also decorated individual eggs for their teachers, friends and family. It was a hit!



Sunday morning we were up bright and early for the egg and basket hunt before church. Alayna and Lilly each got new bike helmets and Mikayla got a pink soccer ball. Of course, modeling had to commence immediately after finding their baskets!



Church followed a hasty breakfast, then we came home to host the holiday meal for my side of the family. There were 17 of us here for ham, cheesy hash browns, buns and various salads. Then the guys hid 74 plastic eggs filled with candy around the yard for the little ones. Lots of fun to search for the eggs!






3 comments:

Carol said...

I know I say this just about every year...but Easter is the time that always makes me wish I had a girl the most...LOVE the Easter dresses! All your girls are growing up so much!

Mom In Progress said...

They look so cute! I love the pic of all three in their dresses. Crazy how big they get year to year right now. Mikayla seemed so tiny before and although I know they won't be the same age or size soon, they look so much closer...yanno?

Heather Forcey said...

Such pretty dresses! All three of your girls are absolute stunners! They are just beautiful. I like their helmet posing!