Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Nights


The epitome of a summer night in Wisconsin. I took this picture tonight, while on our way home from some music in the park. The girls wanted to drive home along the lake and this sight just caught me. I rolled down my window and took a pic while parked in the middle of the road (that's incredibly not busy, mind you) It's a lake just a mile or so from our house. You can almost hear the crickets chirping and the frogs croaking. It's like music to your ears. I love where I live.
Check out Tuesdays Unwrapped at Chatting at the Sky

6 comments:

Deb said...

Is this Spirit Lake??!!!! It sure looks like it! Pretty Picture!

Jo said...

Wow, what a gorgeous picture! I can tell by your description that you love where you live. And it's not hard to see why!
p.s. I married my HS sweetheart too...it's great having that kind of history, don't ya think?

Sarah said...

So pretty....I miss this. A LOT.

Candy said...

Actually Deb, it's not. But there are so many lakes around here that they all look alike! This one is closer to our house.

Carol said...

Beautiful shot!

Heather Forcey said...

So pretty.