Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am so upset...

...that it took John Madden this long to retire!

If you know me, you know I love me some football. Well, the one thing I can't stand about the game is when John Madden is in the booth. Ugh, he drives me nuts. He is knowledgeable and has a real passion for the game, I'll give him that, but seriously? Must he really tell us that in order to complete a pass, someone must catch the ball?! Wow, didn't know! I guess I will miss one thing about John--I'll miss bitching about his obvious comments. But then I can focus on the game more instead of blocking out his annoying voice.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/John-Madden-retires-from-NBC-after-29-seasons-in?urn=nfl,156802

Enjoy your retirement, John! I know I will!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Legend NFL-retire!!!
73-year-old John Madden is calling it quits.
NBC said- he has decided to retire.See more here:John Madden-retire

Heather Forcey said...

Eric is happy about it too!

Libby Design said...

Farewell absurdly obnoxious John. Hope your retirement is as wonderful for you as it will be for the rest of the world!!