Friday, December 18, 2009

School Programs!

Both of the girls have had their Christmas programs in the past 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I was in such a hurry for Alayna's that I forgot my camera. I was so upset. But, she did a great job singing and dancing to the songs. She was also a line-leader for a certain part of their program and she did a great job keeping in time and doing what she was supposed to. It even earned her picture to be published in the local paper! Great job, Alayna!

Lilly's first school program was Thursday night, with just the 4K students. They sang several songs and did some finger plays. It was adorable to hear all the little ones singing their hearts out! After they sang, we went into the commons area of the school and Santa was there! The younger girls sat on his lap, while Alayna was helping get things ready for the other parts of the evening. After Santa, we ate snacks and decorated Gingerbread houses. It was a great night!




1 comment:

Mom In Progress said...

Fun! I hate forgetting my camera but its great Alayna did so well. Lily is just adorable up there. I love the little ones singing their hearts out. They are just enjoying. I was thinking that watching Jacks show that the 1st graders were all singing and carefree but by 3rd some were much more reserved. Interesting to see them when they still don't worry about it too much.