Thursday, February 21, 2008

Questionnaire

So you know all those e-mail questionnaires you get asking your favorite color, drink, color of your bedroom carpet, etc? This is a computer version that I thought would be appropriate for the blog...

  1. What kind of computer do you have? I have a Dell monitor, printer, keyboard, etc with a tower built for me by a friend
  2. What is your operating system? Windows XP
  3. How many items/short cuts on your desktop? 20
  4. How many times do you check your e-mail/bulletin boards/websites daily? several, since the computer is in the family room where the majority of our time is spent in a day
  5. In an average day, how long do you spend on the computer? 1-2 hrs, all spread out over the day-not straight time
  6. Do you have a color printer? yes
  7. Do you print out your own pictures? I could, but I don't
  8. Where do you host your digital pictures? I upload to who ever is having the best deal for developing at the time I want prints. I have accts at Kodak Gallery, Snapfish and Wal-Mart photo
  9. Do you have a webcam? no
  10. How many e-mail addresses do you have? 3-one for all the junk mail, one personal/family, one for Home & Garden stuff
  11. Are you on Facebook or MySpace? I have accounts on both, but rarely ever check in on MySpace
  12. Do you have a blog or personal web page? ummmm, yep-just a blog
  13. If you answered yes to #9, how many other blogs/personal web pages do you check regularly? 10 or so
  14. What is your favorite website to visit? probably Yahoo b/c I can get my news/info and check in with friends...but I have a "trashy side" that really likes celebrity gossip and for that it's People.com (even though I hate how they aren't allowed to live normal lives b/c they are famous...I know, hypocritical)
  15. What is your desktop background picture? my 3 girls outside this fall
  16. Do you play any of the games that came with your computer? I like to play a game of Spider Solitaire or Free Cell to wind down
  17. Do you play any games on-line? I play Text Twist occasionally
  18. Do you keep your computer on continuously or turn it off every night? I keep it on continuously, but shut it off if we'll be gone all day or I won't be on in over 24 hrs. I make sure it's shut down at least once a week. I know I should shut it off every night to save energy, but it's such a force of habit to leave it on for easy access
  19. Do you have DSL, cable, wireless or dial-up internet connection? we have DSL, but that's only been since this past summer. Before that it was dial-up because that's all that was available (we live in the boonies, remember?!)
  20. Do you know what most of the acronyms on bulletin boards stand for? I know the ones from my days on Babycenter like DH, DD, DS, etc.
  21. If you have children, are they allowed on the computer? yes, Alayna and Lilly both have games and websites that they work with. Mikayla not so much...

Okay ladies and gents, I want to see your answers on your own blog or webpage soon!

No comments: