Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Interpreter wanted

WANTED: One interpreter who can speak fluent baby gibberish. Must speak fluent adult as well and be able to translate between the two languages. To apply, please translate the below video, then send the transcript via e-mail or arrive in person at our home. Favor will be given to applicants who can disregard haphazard slip covers, avoid toys like landmines, aren't bothered by children running all over, and don't mind the level of noise that is associated with doing daycare in the home. Pay scale is minimal, but you will forever be in our hearts for helping us figure out what the heck she's trying to tell us!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Oh my gosh that is SO CUTE!!!! I love it! What a sweet girl you have...such a difference between boys and girls--I thought Benno was "talkative" but I see that he's not...at all. Ha.

Mom In Progress said...

That is so sweet to listen to. I just love how she goes on and on and who knows why but its soo precious! I asked Jack what she was saying and he said cup at first but then as it went on he looked and me and said, 'I don't know!'

Anonymous said...

What a little talker! I wonder where she gets that from... I think she was looking out the window and up in the sky and thanking Jesus for such an amazing Mommy and Daddy, and then trying to give you that Valentine! Auntie Di