Monday, January 25, 2010

Today

Today is the start of a new schedule for me. Actually, the new schedule started 2 weeks ago, but due to illness it wasn't fully implemented until today. I now have 2 days off every week--Tuesdays and Wednesdays. It's so nice. Granted, my M-Th-F can get pretty hectic, but it's worth it. Oh, so worth it!

Tuesdays Lilly is in school, so I only have Mikayla home with me. I have been able to start volunteering at the school Tuesday morning, something I've wanted to do since Alayna started K, but I haven't had any set days off to commit. Now I do. I volunteer in Alayna's room first thing in the morning, then get to Lilly's class around 9:30 to help with centers and library. I come home around 11 to an afternoon with only Mikayla. I love that I'm able to dedicate some time to each of the girls as individuals!

Wednesdays we still go to storytime at the library, where I help organize the various monthly themes and activities. I also read once a month. It's been a strange, and nice, change to only have my own kids along for storytime, to not have to add extra carseats to the vehicle and only have 2 kids to get across the street instead of 4!

So needless to say, my posting should be back on track. Things are calming down now that the holidays and birthdays are all over. However, my posting will probably be more regular on Tuesday and Wednesdays, when I don't have a small army on my hands.

2 comments:

Heather Forcey said...

A few days for you! That sounds heavenly! Good for you getting to do things like volunteer in the girls' classroom. I know you treasure that.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Sluggish Downloads With NZB Files You Can Hastily Search Movies, Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them at Alarming Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]