Monday, August 8, 2011

It's another girl!

One of my closest and oldest friends, Karla, recently had her third baby--a little girl they named Lydia.  She is just cute enough to eat and has those adorably smooshy baby cheeks you just want to kiss all day.  When we went to visit in the hospital, we were all shocked to see this baby who in the face looked so much like her older sisters, but had long, jet-black hair!  Both older sisters were almost bald for quite awhile (into the second year for the middle one!) and they have almost white-blond hair!  Lydia looks like such a contrast but I just love it and her.  I am so excited for their family and the new addition!


Congratulations Karla and family!  Lydia is just perfect in every way!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh my... that is exactly what we are hoping will happen to us this time! Both of my girls were pretty bald from the get-go. Ava has blonde hair, which floored us since my husband is half-Japanese and looks very asian. Ava has light brown hair. This time I'm really hoping for a baby with a full head of dark hair, which is what I thought would happen with both of the other two! Congrats to your friend!