Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yikes!

OKay, now that I'm "old" (had to put that in there for a couple of you, hahaha. You know I'm just kidding!) apparently I can't keep up with things! We have been super busy the last week and it's been really draining. Not only was it blazing hot, but I had tons of daycare kids each day last week, plans almost every night, plus Andy was gone each evening helping our friend with field work. So those things all added up to busy, busy, cranky and busy. Needless to say, my house was a mess and things got a little crazy. BUT, this week is going better. I have had time to think. I've had time to breathe. I've had time to clean up the house a bit. I read the entire Twilight series over the hot days and nights because it was too hot to go outside or even run around in the house. We spent a lot of time watching movies while laying still and I was reading. Very good.

Anyway, this is just a post to say that I'm still here. I have pictures and descriptions of what we've been up to but those will have to wait until tomorrow...my daycare kids are done with their snacks so I'm out of time! But I'll be back, I promise!

1 comment:

Heather Forcey said...

It's always good to have time to breathe and think! Welcome back from Twilight land!